Maintaining your brakes is one of the most important things you can do as a responsible car owner. Your brake system has many working parts, all of which can and will wear down over time and use. This is a natural occurrence, as brakes work to slow you down and stop almost as hard as your engine works to propel your car forward.
- Emergency brake system components
Signs Something is Wrong with Your Brakes
- Vibrations when you slow down
- Spongy or soft feel when you depress the brake pedal
- Squealing or grinding noises when braking
- Leaks under your car where you parked
- Warning lights on your dashboard indicating brake system errors
Call or Visit Our Shop Today
Located in Castle Rock, Titan Auto Tech is proud to be the go-to shop for our neighbors throughout surrounding areas including:
Visit Titan Auto Tech today at 1375 Caprice Dr. Unit D, in Castle Rock, CO or give us a call to schedule an appointment at (720) 458-8077. We are available on weekdays and by appointment on Saturdays.
Also, check out our reviews on our website for client testimonials of our top-notch services and customer care. We look forward to earning your business and keeping your car in top condition on the Colorado roads.