Your shocks, struts, wheels, and tires are all part of your car’s suspension. This system uses coils and/or air bags to cushion the bumps, dips, and road imperfections to create a smooth ride for you and your passengers.
The suspension of your vehicle is the only system that makes contact with the road, and it also is the framework for holding your car upright. The suspension of your car is often underrated but is nonetheless important and should be maintained routinely and serviced when necessary. At Titan Auto Tech, our mechanics help European auto owners all throughout the Castle Rock area maintain their car’s suspension.
Warning Signs of Suspension Problems
- A bouncy ride when gliding over bumps and dips
- Odd noises from the wheel compartment
- Your car it tilted or crooked when its parked
- You have trouble maintaining your lane/your car is drifting
- Uneven tire wear
We Created the Shop We Want for Our Car Repairs
- ASE Master Mechanics
- BMW Master Certified Mechanics
- RepairPal Certified
- Bimrs.org Member
- We are an approved Dinan Dealer/Installer
- We are an approved Bimmer-Tech Dealer/Installer
- We can do ESS and VF Supercharger kits wholesale
- We utilize BMW ISTA and ISA/P and subscribe to BMW services directly
- We guarantee our work with 24-months/24,000 miles parts and labor warranty
- Technet 36-month/36,000 mile warranty for Technet shops nationwide
- We utilize an alignment machine for alignments and suspension work
- We use manufacturer-grade BMW speciality tools
Serving Clients in Nearby Cities
Located in Castle Rock, Titan Auto Tech proudly services vehicles from many Douglas County cities and towns including:
If your suspension is displaying signs of trouble or for standard maintenance, visit Titan Auto Tech today at 1375 Caprice Dr. Unit D, in Castle Rock, CO or give us a call to schedule an appointment at (720) 458-8077. Our friendly staff is here to help make taking care of your car easy & convenient.